2012年10月7日星期日

Mila Kunis Named Sexiest Woman Alive by Esquire


Mila Kunis, 29, is the sexiest woman alive, according to Esquire magazine, and anyone with doubts can check out the November cover, on which Kunis appears wearing nothing but black tights and strategically placed arms.

Inside the issue, which goes on sale Oct. 8, Kunis continues to earn her title, wearing lingerie for the photo spread. Despite all the sexy photos, Kunis says she's careful to keep her alluring on-screen persona separate from her real personality.

"What I do and who I am are two different things," Kunis tells Esquire. "And they always will be. What happens with people is they lose sight of who they are, and they become either who they want to be or who they are perceived to be."

Kunis currently stars as the voice of Meg Griffin on the long-running animated comedy Family Guy. She's best known for her film work in Forgetting Sarah MarshallFriends with BenefitsBlack Swan and most recently Ted opposite Mark Wahlberg and her Family Guy boss Seth MacFarlane.  Kunis got her break, however -- and met her current beau 

Ashton Kutcher -- on the set of the Fox sitcom That 70s Show.

Kunis was born in the Ukraine but moved to California with her parents when she was seven. She says thinking of her parents helps her stay grounded.

"I think that if I bought into the hype, I would lose all sight of who I am, and so much of who I am is what my parents went through and instilled in me. And I never want to lose that. Ever. Because I would be so disappointed if I didn't make them proud."


Read More http://naturesightseeing.blogspot.com/

没有评论:

发表评论